"Short-Term Futures Trading"?
1. To trade frequently, seeking out smaller, more reliable moves.
2. To enter and exit as promptly as possible and at the best possibles prices.
3. To avoid thin markets even though they may characteristically exhibit large intraday price moves.
4. To enter and exit positions on the same day.
5. To trade frequently, seeking out smaller, more reliable moves.
In order to achieve these goals;
1. Total commitment to the market throughout the trading day, exiting most positions before the day's close.
2. The ability to accept losses.
3. The ability to take profits quickly when necesssary.
4. Follow mechanical trading system.